12.31.2011

2012, Here We Come...!

I cant believe it's the last day of the year!!! Total craziness. This year has just been a whirlwind of amazingness. Obviously, Anistynn was the highlight of our year. And guess what? She'll probably be the highlight of next year, too ;) 

We've been taking it kind of easy today. I took down most of the Christmas decor (I will finish it tomorrow), we ate pizza, watched Due Date, played with Anistynn, and got together some late Christmas packages for my best friend in Canada. Tonight, we're going over to my aunt and uncle's house for New Year's. We'll probably play games, munch goodies, and of course, ring in the new year! I'll post pictures tomorrow from the festivities. For now, I'll leave you with some pics of baby girl in her festive New Year's dress:






Thank you, 2011, for blessing me with a beautiful daughter! Here's to 2012 - watching baby girl grow and learn - bring it on!!

0 comments: