12.08.2011

Recent Cuteness

Pictures are always a good thing :)







3 new things about baby girl:

As you can see above, Anistynn loves watching tv with daddy. She has also finally found her thumb! She has been sucking on her whole hand for the past few weeks to soothe herself, but now she finally located her thumb and is sucking away! She's also been sticking her tongue out lots lately. I started doing it to her weeks ago and she would sort of imitate me... and now she does it all the time! What a cutie!

And look at what my husby got today! He works in a warehouse near the Scholastic warehouse and they were having a HUGE sale so he stopped in and bought little miss some books - what a thoughtful guy! :) Tony picked up Halloween books because of me - how sweet. And he also got some chapter books for when she's older (one being about a wedding planner's daughter - since he knows I love weddings - and School of Fear - which I've never read myself but looks awesome)! This little girl will be set with books, I can tell you that. I just cant wait for book orders to be sent home from school! That was always a favorite memory of mine.... bringing them home to mom and dad and ordering books... then receiving them at school - so fun!!!


2 comments:

Kayde said...

thumb sucking pictures is soo cute!! she is so cute!

Amanda Williams said...

LOVE the picture of her sucking her thumb!!! They are all adorable but that one is my favorite! <3