12.06.2011

Chatting With Baby

Today's post will entail a video. It's about 8 minutes long. Sorry it's a little lengthy but that's what you have to do when you have a baby - try and catch all the precious moments! There are definitely some in this video, so if you're willing to watch the whole thing, you'll see :) Although I know watching long videos of other people's babies arent necessarily everyone's cup of tea - but I sure get a kick out of it! ;) I talk to Anistynn about all kinds of things in a high pitched tone, so just disregard my voice haha. And sorry it's off to the side a little bit... my blog layout doesnt go wide. You can still see her pretty good though. However, if you'd like to see her fully, you can check out the video on my Facebook page.

Oh, and happy birthday to mom, Cheryl, and my sister, Karissa! :)

1 comments:

Kayde said...

she is soo stinking cute!!! Let's be honest I talk to our dog like that and he isn't human so It is completely normal.