12.16.2011

Another Good Day Under Our Belts

This morning we got up and went to meet my friend, Sheena, and her guy, at Starbucks to catch up. We ended up staying for almost 2 hours! Tony dropped me back off at the house afterward so I got to spend some quality time with baby girl while he went to lunch with the guys. When he got back, we wrapped our gifts for the Hermesman Christmas get together that we're having on Sunday. I just love wrapping presents. I always like to try to do something nice and pretty. I put a lot of effort into my gift wrapping skills ;) Tony says I should start a card and gift wrap shop since I love both so much. I'm always stopping to look at bags, bows, ribbon, wrapping paper, and cards in the stores all the time, even if I dont currently have a gift for anyone at the time!! Haha.

Then we watched Ellen as it was her last day of 12 Days of Giveaways. I've entered every day hoping to win from home, but of course, there's so many people who enter, it's not likely I would win. But I can still try - it doesnt hurt!! ;) 

This evening we went to the Hermesman Christmas work party at Teddy and Irina's house. It was fun - we got to visit with family, friends, and old co workers. Plus, there was good food (Serious Texas BBQ). After a fun day, we are now at home watching When In Rome and blogging (me) / sketching (Tony), while Anistynn sleeps away. 

Oh, which reminds me.... Anistynn is 3 months old today! :)



















0 comments: