12.09.2011

Christmas Time!

So here's my Christmas picture post. You will find pictures of our Christmas decor around our house and pictures of Anistynn meeting Santa :)

Our front door:


Our wreath:


Our lights (the lights on the left is Anistynn's room, the lights in the middle is our living room, and the lights outside is our patio - we have since hung up some lit blue and white snowflakes on the patio ceiling since I took this picture):


Our centerpiece:


Mantle (Tony's stocking is on the left and his holder says "Mr." Mine is in the middle and the holder says "Mrs." Anistynn's is on the right and her holder says "A.")



Our cute penguin nightlight:


Anistynn's baby tree:


Our tree:


Special ornaments - there's a "T", "D", & "A" ornament for obvious reasons... and the spoon that has a pink ribbon says "Baby's First Christmas 2011." We actually also have another one that says "Mr & Mrs 2010" so that's cute that we have all the matching ornaments that remind us of special times:


Anistynn meeting Santa:





She was so cute - she was just chilling out. The baby before her screamed and cried (and he was about her age!) when he was placed in Santa's arms... and he pooped too! Haha! But Santa liked her. He said, "Boy, this baby is beautiful!" That's my girl! :)

And here's some other pictures, just because :) She definitely has mommy's smile! ;)



And look at this little elephant bum! Soooo cute. Look at her lift her legs, too!



Tonight Tony and I went out for a date night. We dropped of Anistynn with Mark and Lori (who also treated us to our night out!!! Babysitting for free and sending us out? Now those are some quality people!) and we went to Cinetopia to have dinner and see New Year's Eve. We had such a great time. The movie was hilarious and touching. I teared up a bit. And needless to say, Zac Efron was looking pretty good looking (as usual)... and I dont want to hear anything about it! I'm not ashamed to admit that I like him. I mean, I know I'm married and all but a girl has got to have her celebrity crush!! ;)

0 comments: