12.27.2011

So Strong!

Baby girl has been getting so good at holding her head up lately. She usually holds her up pretty good when we're holding her; and she was doing really well on tummy time about a month ago. I used to give her tummy time every day but then December came along and our routine got a little messed up. She didnt get as much tummy time as I would have preferred. Needless to say, she's back at it and doing so well! Such a strong girl! She loves lifting her head in general though; she even lifts it when she's in her car seat haha. She just wants to be up and look at the world. She hates laying like a baby anymore; she has to be sitting up. The only time she likes laying down is when she's sleeping. Looks like we've got a little mover on our hands!! So here are some pictures from tummy time today (along with a few other cute ones):
















I also got to go to dinner with one of my best friends, Katrina, tonight. That was fun. She's moving to Idaho so I will miss her :( But I wish her safe travels!
 

0 comments: