12.11.2011

Getting Ready!

Whew! What a busy weekend! We're getting ready for our trip this Tuesday, so I dont have a lot of time to write if I want to pack all of my stuff and Anistynn's stuff, as well as clean so we can come back to a nice sparkling home! :) 

But today we celebrated December birthdays in our family (my mom, my sister, and my cousin) by going over to my parent's house and eating dinner, playing a super fun game (I dont even know the name, but it's like Taboo and Charades mixed together), and eating cake and ice cream while watching them open presents. Anistynn was fairly good today but she did have another crying episode while we were with the family. I think she just had too much this week (we've been everywhere and beyond) and been passed around between too many people. I think she was just way overstimulated. It's funny because whenever Tony and I went with her to a back room for some quiet or when we finally get home, she's all bright eyed and smiley. I think she's just most comfortable at home with mommy and daddy! I'm hoping she does okay with this trip to Durango this next week.... I mean, she's going to be flying for the first time, away from home for the first time during the night (and it will be for a week!), and meeting all new people. What with after this month (especially these last 2 weeks) being as busy as they have been, I hope she can hang on until the end of they year!! Then it will quiet down and things will pretty much go back to our normal routine of quiet days with mommy, fun evenings with daddy, and occasional outings.



1 comments:

Judy said...

Good time to travel, before she starts crawling and climbing all the time .peek a boo usually never gets old and knock on wood , shes too young to cut teeth. Merry Christmas ! Nice blog, she's so cute in that headband and boots!