12.19.2011

Return Of The Camera!

We got the BEST news late last night! Our camera had been found! Somehow, it ended up in Ashlee's bag!!! I really didnt think a family member had it but I guess I was wrong. Anyway, I'm super stoked, you have no idea. So pictures are back in the game!

This morning, Tony and I went to Doughworks for donuts and Durango Joe's for coffee, while Alexa watched Anistynn. Yum yum! We watched a little bit of The Smurfs and then we went into town to get a slice of pizza for me (and what a slice it was!) at DSP and some Thai food for Tony at Sizzling Siam. We also met Teddy and Irina there to visit for a bit. After that, Tony, Anistynn, and I went to see The Sitter. Anistynn slept peacefully throught the entire movie. It was almost like Tony and I were on a date! For dinner, we went over to Bill and Susan's house and visited with them and the kids while munching on yummy pasta, salad, and rolls. Finally, we ended the night by opening some gifts that Ted and Bonnie had for us. 

In fact, Anistynn got so much on this trip from friends and family, that we are having to leave a big pile here so that Bonnie can ship it to us since we cant fit it into our bags!!! 

Anyway, I gotta get to bed because we have to get up at 4 AM for our 6 AM flight. The only good thing about an early flight is that we get in earlier too - 10 AM. So we can go home and take a nap! I cant wait - I cleaned the house completely before we left so we'll come home to a nice warm clean house with fresh bed sheets and everything. All we'll have to do is collect our mail (which is always fun to go through after you've been gone for a while, especially at Christmas time!), unpack, and do laundry. Ahhh I love it. But I will leave you with pictures from both yesterday (since my camera disappeared) and today. Enjoy!





























Oh, and it was Anistynn's first time in the snow so we had to take a quick picture! We had just gotten home and were running into the house so that is why she doesnt have a hat on or anything....

0 comments: