12.04.2011

We Did It Again!

We had yet another busy day today! I feel quite productive. This morning we got ready, stopped by Starbucks (gotta get me a peppermint mocha!), and went to church. Anistynn was super cute, as usual (but then again, she always is to me):







Her heart belongs to daddy, if you couldnt tell :)

After church we went with my mom, dad, Josh, and Lia to help them pick out a Christmas tree. We ran some more errands after that (Christmas shopping, you know), at Target and Bed Bath & Beyond. It's funny because Tony and I were actually getting each other gifts at Target and we went at the same time to be efficient. It was hilarious because we kept running into each other so we had to keep covering our carts and whatnot. And our phones didnt have service in Target so we couldnt call each other to let the other one know when we were checking out or heading to the car.... haha. But it all got done, even so. 

After all that, we went home and I cleaned, cleaned, cleaned! I did all the laundry including bed sheets (I love fresh bed sheets - there's no better feeling!) and made sure everything was good to go for decorating. I put out all the Christmas decorations, hung the stockings, and decorated the tree. It's all done - we only have some lights to hang in the window left to do and that's it! I also reorganized my gift-wrapping tub :) Now our house is all cozy and warm for the Christmas season. I'll post pics in another blog soon to come.

When Wedding Crashers was over (it's what we were watching while decorating), we met my mom, dad, Travis, Ryan, Erik, and Lorrie for dinner at Chang's. That twice that we had Chang's this week but you can never go wrong there! ;) Here's baby girl heading out to dinner and then back at home afterward:



I think it's time to settle in with a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and a tall glass of cold milk. Yum!

0 comments: