12.21.2011

Family Info

So I realized that it might be somewhat confusing trying to figure out and remember who everyone is on each side of the family. I talk about certain family members from time to time and it can be confusing so I thought I'd do a clarification blog on who every one is in Tony's family and my family. Hope this helps!

TONY (full name: Theodore Anthony Hermesman IV)

Paternal Grandparents:
~ Ted Hermesman II & Bonnie Hermesman

Maternal Grandparents:
~ Thom Girard
~ Suzanne Cooper

Parents:
~ Ted Hermesman III / Irina Hermesman (step mom)
~ Aimee Girard (deceased)

Brothers:
~ TJ Hermesman
~ Nikita Hermesman (step brother)

Sisters:
~ Alexa Hermesman
~ Ashlee Hermesman
~ Anastasia Hermesman (half sister)

Sister-In-Law:
~ Beth Hermesman (married to TJ)

Nephew:
~ Kemper Hermesman (son of TJ & Beth)

Uncles:
~ Bill Hermesman
~ Paul Gordon

Aunts:
~ Laurie Hermesman (deceased)
~ Susan Hermesman
~ Valerie Gordon

Cousins:
~ Rick Hermesman
~ Tessa Hermesman
~ Ivey Hermesman
~ Adam Gordon
~ Emily Gordon


DANIELLE (full name: Danielle D'lynne Hermesman (Way))

Paternal Grandparents:
~ Delane Way (deceased) & Shirley Way

Maternal Grandparents:
~ Bill & Edith Nation (biological mom)
~ Bob & Doris McQueen (step mom)

Parents:
~ Lyndon Way / Cheryl Way (step mom)
~ Tanna Way (deceased)

Brothers:
~ Erik Krall (step brother)
~ Travis Way
~ Josh Way (adoptive brother)

Sisters:
~ Tera Johnston (step sister)
~ Karissa Krall (step sister)
~ Angelia (Lia) Way (adoptive sister)

Brother-In-Law:
~ Jack Johnston

Uncles:
~ Bob McQueen 
~ Ron McQueen
~ Gary McQueen

Aunts:
~ Gretchen McQueen (deceased)
~ Shanna McQueen
~ Cindy McQueen

Cousins:
~ James & Alec McQueen (twins)
~ Elisa McQueen
~ Rosey McQueen
~ Connor McQueen
~ Emma McQueen
~ Jenna McQueen
~ Morgan McQueen
~ Ryan McQueen
~ Justin McQueen

* My dad's side of the family is HUGE and truthfully, I'm not sure if I can recall all the names right now haha. But just know that my dad is the oldest of 13 kids, so I have lots of aunts, uncles, and tons of cousins on his side of the family :)

Then, of course, Tony and I are married and we have a daughter named Anistynn :)

0 comments: