12.05.2011

Bloggie

We've been looking for a small video camera lately so that we can easily take videos of Anistynn. I have a video option on my digital camera that takes 20 minute videos, but it takes a bit to navigate and get it started. Not ideal when you have a little baby that you're trying to catch cute moments of. I didnt want anything outrageous or expensive and I personally wanted simple. Truthfully, I would probably use it more than Tony so I wanted something I could easily learn and was pretty simple all around. I happened to open up an email from Groupon the other week and saw that they had the Sony Bloggie Touch for $94 - 50% off. It was a pretty good deal... although I'd never heard of it before. Then again, I'm not much up to date on technological advances anyway. My cell phone, for instance, is a Samsung Sway, and I can call, text, and take pictures on it. Done. That's all I need. I'm a simple girl. I dont need the newest of everything. So when I saw the Bloggie, it looked good to me! Small and slim (can easily fit in the diaper bag or my pocket), records up to 2 hours (although once you upload them on your computer, you can delete and free up space), can connect to your computer and instantly upload to Youtube or Facebook (OR you can even make personalized groups of emails and directly send them to family and friends), takes video and pictures (and you can even take pictures while you're recording a video), touch screen (which I'm usually not too fond of, but I think it will be okay), quick stop and start (record button), and you can take video horizontally or vertically. So we snagged it and it arrived today! I've been playing with it and it seems great. I cant wait to take some super cute videos and update you all with the cuteness of Anistynn :) The Bloggie will certainly work for now until we can get another one. 


And I got this cute carrying case to hold it!

0 comments: