12.20.2011

Home Sweet Home!

We made it back to P-Town safe and sound this afternoon. We had to catch our flight at 6:20 AM this morning, so Alexa took us to the airport. I guess you get to check a baby suitcase for free so we only had to pay $40 for our two bags. Anistynn was out the whole time. We ended up sitting in the plane for an extra half an hour - 45 minutes because they had to de-ice the plane since it had been snowing. So since we left late, we arrived in Denver late, making us run with a baby and 3 big heavy bags across the entire Denver airport hoping to catch our flight to Portland. Luckily we made it - just barely. So we ended up getting into Oregon about an hour later than originally planned. My mom and sister picked us up and took us back to our apartment.

Let me tell you, I loved coming home to our nice clean house :) When we got home, I showered, unpacked everything, and did all the laundry. I picked up the mail, which I love since it's Christmas mail :) Then we picked up a pizza and I got caught up on Teen Mom 2 since I missed last week's episode. I didnt watch any of my regular shows while I was in Durango. So I gotta catch up on those sometime this week. I cant wait to hit the sack in our fresh clean sheets :) 

Anistynn was so cute tonight - we got out some of her teethers and she seemed to like them. We've been wondering if she's starting to teethe because she gets fussier than normal sometimes lately and she kind of chews on her bottle sometimes instead of sucks. So we busted some teethers out just to see how she would take to them. She holds onto them fine but she doesnt really put them up to her mouth yet. So we held them up for her and she chewed away haha. Then Tony put her on her stomach on his knees to watch tv and she just watched so attentively. She was so cute because she kept sticking her head straight up, like a giraffe or something ;) And, of course, she was watching Friends :)











0 comments: