12.24.2011

Eve

Yesterday, Anistynn and I were able to have a quiet day. Yay! But last night, my dad treated all of us to a movie - Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows. Oh goodness, it was soooo good! I really enjoyed it and I laughed a lot.

For Christmas Eve today, I cleaned house, did laundry, went shopping for Christmas food tomorrow (we are bringing rolls and sparkling apple cider to the family dinner tomorrow, and I'm also making Peanut Butter Blossoms - my favorite cookies!), finished up wrapping any last minute gifts, stuffed the stockings, watched Olive The Other Reindeer, and went to visit my grandparents for the evening (David and Christie were also there). We had pizza, exchanged gifts, and visited. Anistynn just loves my grandpa (her great grandpa). She just falls asleep so easily in his arms and he talks and talks and talks to her. It's so sweet. Tonight he was playing with her and she gave him some of the hugest grins I have ever seen :) So sweet. So tonight I'm posting pictures from the last few days; they include Anistynn finally noticing her duck that hangs from her car seat, dreaming while sleeping (and the many expressions that ensue), watching Olive The Other Reindeer (she was really watching it!), wearing her Christmas tree hat from great grandma Bonnie, playing with great grandpa Bill, hanging out in her Christmas Eve onesie, and playing with her rattle. She lifted it to her mouth for the first time tonight! She's been grabbing on to toys lately but this was the first time she actually brought one up to her mouth and chewed on it. Yay - progress! 








































0 comments: