12.14.2011

Taking It Easy

Lazy day. That's what today was. We didnt go to bed until midnight last night so it stands to reason why we didnt get up until almost noon today. Anistynn woke up twice during that period for about 45 minutes combined. All 3 of us remained in our pjs all day. I got caught up on emails and watched Ellen, while Tony worked on his business plan and watched The Social Network. Anistynn was passed back and forth between us throughout the day. Irina and Anastasia came over for a bit and visited with baby girl. Anistynn has been a bit fussy today... I'm almost wondering if maybe she's starting to get a tooth or something??! It could just be us go go going everywhere, or something completely unrelated. She may just be going through a phase of crying and only wanting to be with Tony and I. However, it's taking her a little longer to calm down, even when it's just us, than it does normally. I know teeth situations can occur as early as 3 months so you never know. I'll have to see what happens when I bring out her teethers (both toys and ones you can freeze) as well as some teething gel when we get home. I'll feel her gums too.

Anyway, today was basically just a recovery day from traveling and all the hustle and bustle. Cant wait for the rest of the week! 





After a nice round of milk, she's passed out ;)

0 comments: