1.01.2012

HAPPY New Year!

Pics from Gary and Cindy's house last night:








































Happy 22nd birthday, Rosey!!


And this was MY New Year's treat (a 1/2 pound Reese's Peanut Butter cup - a stocking stuffer from Tony!!) - check out the dimensions compared to my glass of milk. Yuppppp - goooooood Lord. Starting off the new year right by eating total crap; not by working out!! ;)



Anistynn stayed up until 2 AM! She was one tired girl. She fell asleep at 2 AM and slept until 10 AM. She probably would have slept longer but we went to church this morning. She did so good last night - although, when we went to changer her diaper the first time, we took her diaper off and she just started peeing. She peed all up her dress; so that outfit lasted all of 30 minutes. Haha. Oh well, at least we brought an extra outfit ;)

After church this morning, we ran a couple errands then went home and finished packing up all the Christmas decor. Tony made a run to our storage unit with all of our holiday tubs :( it's kind of sad but I'm also excited to start a fresh new year (and an even numbered year, at that)! I also cleaned the whole house (looove that feeling) and did some organizing of the Anistynn sort. I cant believe she's already 3 1/2 months old - I already have to sort through her too small clothes! I got these super cute zebra print boxes that I'm using to store her special things (quilts and blankets made for her, homemade hats and booties, special outfits, toys, and anything else). I will store those things in the boxes once she is done with it (grows out of it or gets too old for it). I also got a purple plastic tub to store things we could use for another baby, in case we have another one in the future. And finally, I have a separate area where I'm storing up things to offer friends or eventually donate. I'm not one of those moms that keeps every little thing their child had or wore... I'm only keeping the really special things. I record everything in her baby book. And I even have a card box for her and a photo box for her. So I think I'm pretty organized with all of this, which I love, because then I dont have to stress about it later!! :)

Random: It's weird to think that at this time last year, I was pregnant but didnt know it yet.

Tony and I are now starting seasons of The Simpsons (which might take us a while since there are 20 + seasons haha - we have the first 3). I'll post a "goal list" later tonight!

0 comments: