6.01.2011

So Cliche...

I have been craving ice cream as of late. Dreyer's cookie dough ice cream, to be exact.


I dont know what it is about pregnant women and ice cream... My reasoning is because it's cold and refreshing and smooth. It goes down nicely. And since I cant eat anything with raw eggs in it (ex: cookie dough), I guess I'm wanting cookie dough ice cream because the dough in that is different and doesnt have raw eggs. Which brings up another topic - I havent baked anything at all (something I normally love to do) since I've gotten pregnant because I dont know if I could contain myself from eating some cookie dough or cake batter! I also cant eat Caesar salad (another go to favorite) either because of the dressing.... :( Bummer! Oh well - I'm doing really good so far, I think. I havent had anything obviously bad like alcohol, anything with raw eggs in it, or deli meats. And I've had very little caffeine (I havent had coffee whatsoever, but I have had milk chocolate and sips of soda - no full cans though and I usually stick with Sprite anyway, which doesnt have caffeine). Like I said in my previous post, I watch everything I eat and I really take everything into consideration, even if it seems obvious. Tony always chuckles at me because I consistently question everything:

Me: "Can I eat this chicken?"
Me: "Is Chinese food okay?"
Me: "I can have pizza, right?"

Bahahahahaha. I just want to be careful is all!

0 comments: