6.27.2011

What's Up?

The Bachelorette sucked me in once again tonight. Bentley came back and as always, he's soooo not worth Ashley's time (or anyone's time, for that matter). I'm still having trouble falling asleep so tonight I'm starting the Reba series. I've already been through them all before (I own all the seasons) but they are enjoyable so I'll just put them on and fall asleep to them. 

Tomorrow morning is my appointment that I rescheduled from last Thursday (when all that crappy stuff went down). They will be doing the glucose tests and everything - checking to see if I have gestational diabetes or anything. My doctor doesnt seem too worried but you never know, so I still get a bit anxious.

I feel like all I want to do this week is just sleep, sleep, sleep! Once July 1st hits, we've got so much planned until baby girl arrives that I'm sure I will be physically and emotionally exhausted basically all the time. So I feel like I want to try to prepare now haha. 

On the job front, Tony has a couple leads - he's sent out a ton of resumes and we're just waiting to hear back from them. He also has a couple interviews lined up. We'll see if any of them lead anywhere and I will keep everyone up to date.

Nothing much else going on at the moment.... Until next time!

0 comments: