6.21.2011

Busy Week Ahead Of Us!

I will apologize right now if my blogs arent all that awesome this week - we have a lot of things planned so I'm running back and forth everywhere. Here's a rundown of this week and the first two days that have already passed:

Sunday: Father's Day - Tony and I went to church and then to our yearly family BBQ picnic at Eagle Creek. There was lots of good food (as usual) and interesting conversations.... :) The boys went on a hike and the girls sat around the fire and conversed in girl talk. Then Tony and I went home and watched a movie together. I gave Tony a card from me (and Anistynn too!) and then we hit the sack. 

Monday: Watched a couple movies, paid some bills, did a bit of reorganizing, helped Tony with his online class (I read it to him and he answered all the questions - it was timed and I'm a faster reader than he is), then ended the night with pizza and The Bachelorette.

Tuesday: Today we will be getting our carpets cleaned (for free - yay!), then I will be picking up Lia for a bit. I have a new client consultation this afternoon, then I will run some errands (pick up stamps and a few new books), visit with my grandparents, and then drop Lia back off at home. Then I'll watch the season finale of 16 & Pregnant.

Wednesday: I actually dont have anything planned, so I hope I can sleep in and take it easy - get some rest. A preggo needs her rest, especially in the midst of crazy running around! I dont want to overexert myself and do more than I should be. 

Thursday: I have a baby appointment and it's going to be a physical one. Gag me with a spoon right now. I hate physicals of any kind. Blech. Leave it to me to get pregnant and have a baby - the most invasive, not private, TMI, scary hospital bound, painful thing I could get myself into. But regardless, I am SO excited to become a mom. I just have to push through and make it to the other side in the meantime. After my appointment, we might be going to the zoo with my family. 

Friday: Prenatal yoga class, pick up Lia, and head over to Portland where I will be staying at a client's house through the weekend and watching her two lab mixes. Lia is coming with me because she loves to help take care of the animals too :) There's also this re-opening party on Saturday for the salon I go to (they moved locations so they're having a fun little party with food, drinks, mingling, and prizes), so it should be fun. 

So there may not be a TON going on, but it certainly feels like it, especially to me, the big preggo lady who gets exhausted easily. Next week seems like it should be fairly laid back, but once we hit July 1st, things are going to be taking off and we have a lot of things planned. I'm looking forward to it and dreading it because I will be both busy and exhausted. 

Oh and my sister is staying with us right now too! So we have a house guest :)

0 comments: