6.15.2011

The Ultimate Goal

One of my New Year's goals was to write something in my blog each day. It didnt matter if it was one sentence or a novel, a picture, a link to something, or just an update of my day. The point was, I wanted something for each day. So far, I've made good on that goal. I've written something for each and every day this year. But as I get closer to having this baby, I realize that updating my blog every day might not be as easy to do. So I'm putting up a warning that it may cease for a little while....and then probably just whenever I can randomly post. I'm well aware of the fact that being a mom is a full time job and with that comes extreme exhaustion.... So I dont want to put any unnecessary stress on myself to upkeep this if I cant or just dont have the time. Writing is a good release for me though, so I really will try to keep up with posting! It probably just wont be every day. Dont worry - I'm still planning on posting something every day until the day I go into labor. So we've still got 3 months left yet :) I think posting something every day for 9 months will still be pretty good on my goal so I'm happy with that.

My goal for my life was to have kid(s) so the fact that my yearly goal is being sacrificed in order to meet my life goal is just fine by me :)

0 comments: