6.20.2011

Complaints

I dont want to be a whiner but man oh man, am I uncomfortable. I feel like I'm getting huge. I'm reminded of it when I clean (even as something as simple as dishes or laundry), when I take a shower and shave my legs, when I put on clothes (mostly pants because it's hard to bend over), etc. The worst is trying to sleep at night when I toss and turn and just cant seem to get it right. I surround myself with pillows and use Tony as a prop (God bless him) but still - I sleep really horribly.

My appetite has decreased too. I'm not hungry very much anymore, at least until about 5 or 6 in the evening. I have to force myself to eat in the morning when I wake up. I know I need to eat so I do, but I feel like I'm overeating and just doing it because I'm bored. I'm literally pushing through the feeling of not wanting to eat, to eat, because she needs me to. Everything about it is unsatisfying. 

Sigh. Life sometimes, eh?

0 comments: