6.10.2011

25 Weeks - -

25 week update!

Last week seemed to fly by! It feels like I was just posting abut my 24th week! Wow.

Today the kids came over and we had pizza and played outside. We took Josh to a BBQ and then Lia, Tony, and I went to see Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer. It was cute...but the best part was when Tony feel asleep halfway through the movie. When the credits started rolling, Lia and I left (which might sound mean but we couldnt resist) and went outside to wait on a bench for him in front of the movie theater. He didnt come out for almost 20 minutes! He was woken up by the cleaning guy... Bahahahahaha. It was hilarious, because I can just picture it: this adult guy in the back of the theater, completely asleep, in Judy Moody, by himself. LOL. I even stumbled over him when we were leaving and he didnt wake up. Oh my goodness. 

Side note: If you're planning on seeing the last Harry Potter film, I suggest going to get your advanced tickets now!! They went on sale today - trust me, this sells out fast. I'm going to the midnight show, of course! I always have, every year, for every single Harry Potter movie to date. Sometimes I have seen one more than once in the theater but the first time I have always seen each one was at midnight. I'm so glad I get to do it for the last one as well. That way, I will have seen them all at midnight before baby was born. Yay!

0 comments: