6.03.2011

24 Weeks!!!

Time really seems to be flying by. My tummy seems to be getting a bit bigger each day but then again, I'm not used to something being there in the first place, so I really notice it! Anistynn is so active too! She moves around almost constantly. She especially goes crazy when I put on loud music, most noteworthy being Lady Gaga :)  It's hard though at night - I'm sooo uncomfortable lately. I toss and turn (mainly trying to stay on my left side) and I have pillows surrounding me. I also get leg cramps too so that doesnt help. And it's getting harder in the shower haha - shaving my legs has turned into an absolute chore! It physically pains me to bend over or stretch to cover certain hard to reach spots.... *SIGH* Ah well. I guess this is just what comes with the baby package ;)

Today was so nice outside! I grabbed my ipod and went on a nice long leisurely walk. Then I went and visited with my grandparents for a while. My uncle was also there making dinner for them, so I had some chicken, rice, green beans, and french bread.

Now I'm about to continue on in my book, Love The One You're With, before I try to sleep somewhat peacefully - fingers crossed! 

My 24 week update!

0 comments: