6.04.2011

Morning Surprise

Tony has been gone a lot this past week being busy with work and an RC car event that he's been planning. He gets up at 3:30 every morning and heads off to work. He gets off of work anytime between 3 and 6 in the afternoon / evening, and then heads over to Clackamas to work on preparing the event. The event is today; he had to get up at 4 because he had a work meeting at 5 (sucks when he doesnt even work today) and then the event started at 8 and will go until about 3. Then I'll finally get to see him for a little bit because we'll be going to my cousin Justin's graduation party this evening.

But this morning I woke up to a tray that Tony had left on our bed. It was so sweet of him! :)


He put a collection of things I enjoy on it: chocolate chip granola bar, strawberry kiwi Caprisun, glazed doughnut, maple bar, flowers, my magazine, and some cute notes (which is his trademark style).


Heehee - love the little post-it note!


His note was sweet with all the millions of hugs and kisses he included in it :)


And he picked up my magazine that I get every week, along with some flowers. How thoughtful! I love my man and the little things he does. They really mean a lot to me.

1 comments:

Kayde said...

You guys are so stinkin cute!!!! What a sweet man. That made my day and I didn't even get it!
oh and im not prego my friend Eliza thought it would be hillarious to get a huge reaction from people haha but we are getting our puppy tomorrow at 7pm..eeks!