6.22.2011

Word To The Wise

DONT, under any circumstances, watch I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant while you're pregnant. I mean, I know it doesnt apply to me because I do know I'm pregnant, but still. It's unsettling. Add on to the fact that it's really hard for me to really believe a word of it and it's just plain ridiculous! I mean, I'm sure there have been cases of it, but holy moly, how do all these women not know they're pregnant at all??? But whatever - I unfortunately watched quite a few episodes because I got drawn in to the drama of it all....but now I just feel unsettled. Haha. 

Just a bit of advice ;)

This is what they say about the show on the TLC website:

"How could she not know? A woman goes to the ER with stomach pains only to discover that she is in labor... with TWINS! A 110-pound woman passes out in her driveway and wakes up in the throes of childbirth... I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant is a series that reveals the astonishing stories of women who conceive and carry their babies all the way to labor and delivery with no idea that they were ever pregnant. Do they have their periods? Gain any weight? What about morning sickness? How is it physically possible to be up to 36 weeks pregnant and not know it? The incredible but true stories will be revealed on I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant."


0 comments: