6.14.2011

Ultrasound Debacle

So if you remember my post about our anatomy ultrasound, then you will recall that they "burned" a disc for us with all the pictures on it for us to take home. Well it ended up being a blank disc so we called and asked for another copy. They said it would be available at my next appointment - which it wasnt. So we called again last week and asked if we could just get a copy sent to us. We received it today and they sent us 3 discs using different programs, so one of them should work. Well....they dont. At least not that Tony or I can figure out. I'm going to see if my dad (the computer expert) can get them to show up and if he cant, well then I guess we will just never get them. It sucks because there were so many views and it outlined all her little parts - spine, nose, lips, hands, legs, feet, etc. Plus there were some really good profile shots (and ones where she was making a sucking face, which was adorable). I also really wanted them not only to put on Facebook but to print out a copy of the best ones as well to put in Anistynn's baby book. I only have the 12 week print out currently. I will have at least one more ultrasound but still, I wanted all of them to chart her progress. So hopefully my dad can figure it out and I can get some pictures up soon!

0 comments: