6.29.2011

Rested Up

Since we decided to go do my test tomorrow since we will be down in Portland for other things, we decided to take it easy today. Boy, did we ever! Tony got up at 8:30 AM and went downstairs to send off some emails to employers. He came back up with breakfast for me around 10 AM. After eating, we watched a few episodes of Reba. Then we fell back asleep for 3 hours! When we woke up, we had lunch, and watched more of Reba. Then we did some more job stuff online and I ended up booking a new client for an overnight visit in early July. I received a couple new books in the mail that I had ordered from Amazon today (one of them being a book that has a funny take on fatherhood - What To Expect When Your Wife Is Expanding - a parody of my pregnancy bible, What To Expect When You're Expecting). It's pretty hilarious. I also got some fun pregnancy novels and diaries. Now we are making macaroni and cheese and watching ABC Family. There are a couple new shows on for their summer premiere (Melissa & Joey and State Of Georgia) and we'll see if they're any good. I watched Melissa & Joey last season and it was alright. It stars Melissa Joan Hart. State Of Georgia is a new show starring Raven Symone. 



So I guess you can say today has officially been L-A-Z-Y.

0 comments: