6.13.2011

Queen Of Clean

I slept in until 1 PM today! YAY. That may seem lazy or ridiculous but it's sooo not. I had such a bad time sleeping the last couple of nights that I needed this. And I'm done feeling bad about sleeping in right now. I've been up fairly early throughout this pregnancy so far, save for a few times where I actually slept in for quite a while, but if I start sleeping in now, I'm not going to be ashamed. I more than likely wont get to do it for a while, so I will take advantage of it now! 

I feel like I want to clean something..... Again, our house is in just fine condition.... But I know I want to deep clean the whole place at least once more before baby gets here. I know it's technically about 3 months away still before she's due, but you never know what can happen and I want to have it done. So it will probably be in the next week or so (perhaps even over the course of the week, a little each day) so that I can feel good about things. I will be getting bigger and I already get tired and my back starts to hurt when I bend over or I'm on my knees (which is how I clean because I'm obsessive and I have to clean everything) so I know it wont be good to do that later on. So right now, while I'm still in my 2nd trimester, albeit the end of it, I will get it done. And then we will just continue to keep it organized and clean up any messes immediately until she gets here. I have also scheduled a carpet clean for our whole place on the 21st. I cant wait for that because I just love the feelings of clean carpets. I adore the feeling of carpet after it's vacuumed. So that will be good. It's complimentary too, from the leasing office here, so yay! 

Tonight is pizza and Bachelorette night - in the meantime, I think I will do a little cleaning and organizing. I also need to get better at taking naps. I have trouble with it, always have. I think it's the daylight outside. It throws me off. I have only been able to nap when I have either been dead tired or I was traveling for a while and my time was all screwed up. I have yet to take a legitimate nap through this pregnancy. Ive laid down and rested but not fallen asleep. There was a period where I was falling asleep around 8 or 9 PM but never just napping during the day. I want to try to get better at it so I can do it in my 3rd trimester and hopefully have a little more energy throughout the day so that I can get more things done. 

Sometimes I wish I could just truly relax for a minute, you know? I'm always worrying about something that needs to be done (at least, needs to be done in my mind). I just need to put my feet up and not care for a bit. Watch a movie, take a nap, read a book. But I always end up going somewhere in my mind.... Something that needs to be cleaned or organized, an errand that needs to be run, or maybe I just feel like I'm wasting time. Tony says I need to chill out because I will be up and about and busy busy busy with little miss Anistynn when she gets here and I really need to take some time for myself now because I will be on her tail for 18 years ;D Haha, I get it, but it's just hard. I like feeling productive, but I also understand that I need to take it easy sometimes and that it's actually the best thing for baby girl. Somebody just needs to inject something into my mind then, so that I can stop having a million things run through it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 

La-dee-da.

0 comments: