6.12.2011

Another Exhausting Day...

Today was yet another exhausting day for mama. Sigh

I had another restless night. I dont know what it is - I'm 6 months along and I'm only going to get bigger, so whoo-hoo for already feeling like this now at this point. I surround myself with pillows and I even prop Tony up behind me so that I can lean against him while I'm sleeping on my left side. He's my little prop in this crazy play I have going on every night. But at least he's willing and doesnt mind - although sometimes I just get irritated looking at him because he can fall asleep in a snap and just remain asleep all night peacefully.

This morning we had church so there wasnt really any sleeping in. We got ready to go and headed in. Church in itself was fine, but the auditorium was soooo hot - at least to me. And sitting on the benches for 2 hours wasnt awesome either. After finally escaping into slightly cooler air in the foyer, we visited with a few friends until we went to lunch at Roadhouse Grill with my dad and the kiddos. Of course, it didnt hit the spot and I was just upset about spending money again.

We went home with Josh and Lia for a couple hours - and after discussing seeing Tree Of Life with dad and then finally deciding after an hour to just see it another time - Tony and I took a 20 minute nap on the couch, where Ainslee came over and made herself at home on my leg. 





Josh was out biking again and Lia was watching Bridezillas. Then we headed into the Mt Hood Theater to see Rio. It was cute and the theater was cool (it's an older one so I was a bit concerned because I'm so hot lately) so that was a nice break. After the movie, we said good bye to the kids and my dad (who had met us there) and then headed over to McDonald's because Tony was craving a sweet tea. When we arrived at home, I had some ice cream and watched the premiere of Bridezillas. Now we are upstairs where Tony has promptly fallen asleep and I'm watching the premiere of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Hopefully I fall asleep soon after that because I'm just so physically exhausted from this past weekend. I think baby girl is telling me to take it easy now. I feel like I could sleep Monday away.....

0 comments: