6.26.2011

Bear & Daisy

As I mentioned in a previous post, I was pet sitting some new pups this past weekend. I was there Friday - Sunday (today) so I was just there for about three days. It was my first time with them and they were ideal dogs. They were both so sweet! I always take pictures of the pets I take care of (and I will post them online with their owner's permission) so here are a few snapshots of the adorable duo:

BEAR: Male. 6 years old. Cute and fluffy. Laid back. Adores his ball. Loves to be loved. Has a blast jumping around and trying to bite the water from the hose.



DAISY: Female. 2 years old. Aggressive on walks; mellow at home. Loves to shake hands. Walks very regally, like a horse. Is most comfortable laying with her legs splayed out behind her (as shown below - poking out from under the bed!!)





So they were both a joy to hang out with over the weekend; they're good company :) Their owners also have chickens as well so I got to play with them for a bit. They run around the yard and they're so hilarious when they fun after you, following you wherever you go! I didnt get a picture, but I'll get one next time since I'm going back to take care of all the pets in August for 10 days! :)

1 comments:

Kayde said...

They are so stinking cute I love when puppies do that. What a fun job. I am jealous