6.24.2011

27 Weeks

I'm 27 weeks today! My 27 week pregnancy update!

I met with a new client last Tuesday and I booked her for this weekend and also a 10 day stint in August! So I will be spending today, tomorrow, and Sunday with two new dogs, Daisy and Bear :) I love meeting new lovable sweet pets. I just love doing this for a job - I get paid for hanging out with cute animals. The other cool thing is that I am able to do this while pregnant. There are always exceptions (perhaps a super hyper or aggressive pet) that may not work out right now, but for the most part, I can still do this. I cant do litter boxes though.... BUT Lia or Tony can help me with that, so I can still take care of kitties too - dont worry! And when Anistynn gets here, I will still continue to do this because I can just bring her with me. Again, the situation will have to be right (the animal has to be good around kids and pose no obvious danger) but I could take a dog on a walk and have her in the stroller too. All I know is that it's more likely to work out than most other jobs. There will also be times when someone else can care for her too if I need to take on a job. What's cool is usually I do walks for dogs or daily visits, so I wouldnt be leaving Anistynn with someone else for every long anyway. 

Needless to say, I love being able to have these opportunities and I hope it continues!

0 comments: