6.19.2011

Happy Father's Day!

Today is Father's Day and so it obviously brings to mind all the important men in my life. I just wanted to give a shout out to all those great guys on here:

Lyndon Way - my daddy!
Bill Nation - my gramps!
Bob McQueen - my grandpa!
Gary McQueen - my uncle!
Ron McQueen - my uncle!

And we cant forget about Tony's family, who is now my family:

Ted Hermesman II - Tony's grandpa!
Ted Hermesman III - Tony's dad!
Bill Hermesman - Tony's uncle!
TJ Hermesman - Tony's brother!

And finally to my husband, Tony Hermesman himself, who will become an official daddy in about 3 months! He is a wonderful husband, who I just know will make a fantastic hands-on dad to our baby girl. I'm so excited to see him step in and fill his role of daddy. I know we will both make mistakes but I can guarantee that we will love that little girl like nobody's business. I'm so grateful to have a hubby who wants to be super involved in everything revolving around Anistynn (it's already started with things as simple as her nursery and her name; I can only imagine what it will be like when she gets here) and I cant wait to see what kind of relationship they will have and the strong love that they will have for each other because of it. 

And to all you other doting loving caring fathers out there - kudos to you for being amazing dads!

0 comments: