7.03.2011

Two Nights In A Row

I have had random dreams the last two nights..... I havent really been having them (or at least that I can remember) as frequently or as disturbingly as I was at the beginning of my pregnancy, so these stand out. 

Dream # 1:

I actually dreamed about having a daughter (I've only dreamed of having a girl twice so far - once when I had the twins that I named Savannah and Jersey and another time when I dreamed of her as a teenager - but I was still the same age as am I right now so it looked more like we were friends....) and she was about 3 or 4 years old in this particular one. I was downtown Portland with her and she was in what I considered to be a zoo-like type thing. There was a sheltered area outside that was in the shape of a square. Hanging from the cement poles above were baby bouncer swings lined up all the way around. There was a kid in each one, including Anistynn. Tony's dad was at the front of the cube, ushering people in, trying to get them to vote on the one they liked the best. No one was allowed to touch the children except for their moms. Each mom was standing next to her child. No husbands or dads were around. Anistynn was soooo adorable with blondish/brownish hair that was soooo curly. It was up in a half ponytail, her stray curls cascading around her face. She wasnt shy, but she was very reserved and quiet - she looked like a little girl but had a mature air about her. Whereas the other kids were bouncing around in their swings, Anistynn was sitting in hers quietly. I would occasionally bend over and fix her hair, like I was some sort of pageant mom or something. Both my grandparents and Tony's grandparents were there, just gushing over her. My grandma wanted so badly to pick her up and hold her but no one was allowed to touch her except for me. It was interesting, to say the least.

Dream # 2:

I was at Disneyland filming a segment on hot moms. I was all toned and thin, wearing shorts and a tank top, and I was actually tan (a raer occurrence in my life)! Some television network was filming a special on moms that were "hot" and looked great after baby. Apparently, it had been 2 months since I had the baby and I was looking good (hahaha snort snort). I woke up feeling really good, which I know sounds reallyyyyy superficial, but whatever. It is what it is.

So all you dream analysts out there, decipher these as you will. I'm just glad I'm not having scary horrible dreams like before!!

0 comments: