7.07.2011

Full Days

Ashlee (Tony's sister) flew in yesterday and she's gong to be staying with us for a couple weeks. She'll be attending a church camp for a few days while here, but will stay with us the rest of the time. We picked her up last night and hung out for a bit - then Tony, Ashlee, and Josh went to see Fast Five while Lia and I went to see Monte Carlo. My family left for a church camp out today so we went and ran some errands. We finally made it to the Social Security Office so that I could change my name on my card to Hermesman. Then we went to the DMV so I could change my license and stupid me, I brought my marriage license but didnt bring my birth certificate to verify my identity. So I'll have to go back to do that tomorrow, along with stopping by the Post Office to get my passport changed. My bank cards and everything else are already changed - so now everything will be complete and I wont have to worry about it anymore! I do so love getting things done. Tomorrow we have a full day planned as well - and this weekend should be fun, as the whole family is getting together to celebrate July birthdays. Gotta love BBQs! Then we have a bunch of things coming up - hanging out with Ashlee, birth classes, baby appointments, birthdays, yoga classes, interviews, nursery decorating, shopping for baby, Harry Potter (!!!), pet sitting, etc...

I have a feeling time will start to fly by..... I mean, my birthday is in less than a month! It doesnt seem possible that almost a year has gone by since my last one already - and that only means that once my birthday hits, we're super close to Anistynn being here! Whoa!

0 comments: