7.27.2011

Again? Really?!

Well.

I've been good for about 8 weeks now. So why, why, must I be throwing up today?? Ugh. What a nice little flashback to the beginning of my pregnancy. I was sick for a straight 14 weeks. Then I finally felt better (at least no major hurling) for about 10 weeks. For the last couple of weeks I've been feeling sickish. I've taken my Zofran maybe once a week and it seems to curb feelings of nauseousness for a few days or so. But today, I couldnt control the feelings - I rushed to the bathroom and lo and behold, upchucked everything. Blech. I hope this is only a fluke. I'm already so physically exhausted (mostly because it's super hard to sleep at night) - I dont need to revisit what the first part of my pregnancy was like again

Oh and Ashlee left this morning =( She was here for almost a month visiting and we had a great time. She made a ton of friends while she was here. We're sad to see you go, Ash, but we had a lot of fun and we love you!


0 comments: