7.13.2011

Newborn Photo Shoot

I've been thinking about a newborn photo shoot a lot lately - of course I want to do one, so I've been thinking about what I want it to look like, what I want Anistynn to wear, etc. I love vintage anything so when I stumbled across this headpiece, I just absolutely fell in love with it:



This is my second choice:


You can find it here: Ava Vintage Inspired Fascinator

They have so many cute baby and toddler things on Etsy. Here's a great place to get started if you're interested: Half Pint

** Last night, I dreamed again of what our little girl will look like. She seems to look different in every dream I've had about her, only reiterating the fact that I have no idea what she's like (except for how's she's been in my tummy - ACTIVE!) but that we will know in about 10 weeks! I really truly cant wait to meet her.

1 comments:

Kayde said...

Get one of those!!! That is the cutest headband I have ever ever seen I feel like every baby should have one..heck I want one! and congrats to Tony on the job that is awesome