7.26.2011

My Birthday?!

My birthday is coming up and I dont know what to do. I hadnt even really thought about it because so many other things have been compromising my mind lately, but when I was looking at the calendar the other day, I realized that my birthday is only 10 days away! I'll be turning 23 years old. Not awesome (I hate odd numbers) but it will happen just the same. I think I kind of settled earlier in the year that I wasnt going to do anything major. I'm usually camping on my birthday so we dont ever really make any big plans. However, I'm now hearing from some friends that I should do at least something because it's my last birthday before we have a little baby on our hands. So now I'm looking for something to do. 

If anyone has any suggestions - things to do, places to eat, etc - I'd appreciate your input. If we were to do anything, we'd want it to be pretty low-key (seeing as how I'm pregnant, so no crazy drunken nights or wild partying), with probably a small to medium sized group. Just a get together basically. My baby shower will be during the same month and I'll see lots of people there too, but that will be about Anistynn and this will be honoring me :)

Anyway, just thought I'd throw it out there to see if I got any creative ideas back; otherwise we'll probably just go to a nice sit down restaurant and whoever wants to join us is certainly welcome.

Thanks!

1 comments:

Kayde said...

Why are we the same person?!?! We both even have birthdays close together...yippee!!! hang in there with the baby