7.25.2011

Teen Nick

I was perusing the tv guide tonight during commercials between The Bachelorette and guess what I came across on Teen Nick?!

All That


Kenan & Kel


Clarissa Explains It All


Doug


All these shows from my childhood!!! I went through the next few days and it looks like they're playing at the same time every night, at least for a while. So if you want to take a trip down memory lane, I'd suggest you tune into Teen Nick at night! :)

On another note, I went to the Charburger this morning to have breakfast with the fam before they took off for Wallowa Lake today. It's always nice to get together, but I'm so bummed that Tony and I dont get to go to the lake this year. We had planned on it right up until Tony got laid off from his job a few weeks back. We went through a transition period so we decided not to go this year because once he got his new job, we didnt want to ask for a bunch of time off right away. Especially because they have been so nice to him so far and he's getting paternity leave when the little one arrives and frankly, we cant ask for much more than that. But that doesnt stop my jealousy from all my relatives sitting around a campfire at the lake right now.... Sigh. Ah well, I guess we'll just go next year - with almost a 1 year old!!

0 comments: