7.30.2011

Summer Heat

It's so sunny and nice and, well, summery, outside and guess what? I cant enjoy it. Because it's hot. Of course, I have to be the most pregnant during the summer months and of course, Oregon decides to be in the 80s. It looks so nice outside and I just want to go do outdoorsy things but I get hot and uncomfortable just walking down to the mailbox! Haha. How pathetic. So instead, I sit inside my air conditioned home, drinking ice water, and reading. I'm just blowing through books on my Kindle lately. 

Because I've been feeling sick lately, I've been putting off doing things. But today (despite still not feeling totally well) I managed to get all the laundry done, all the baby shower invites addressed (well, I'm only sending out actual invites to family and doing a Facebook invite for everyone else - go cheap and easy options!), did the dishes, and did the crossword in my In Touch magazine. Okay, so the last one wasnt an amazing feat, but still. I did it. 

Did I mention it's hot?!?!

0 comments: