5.26.2011

Thursday Randomness

Tonight we are going to Racha Thai for dinner to celebrate my cousin Connor's 17th birthday. I cant wait to get the garlic chicken and broccoli. That sounds sooo good! :) 

I want to see The Hangover Part II. And probably Kung Fu Panda 2. *Random fact: Kung Fu Panda was the first movie Tony and I ever saw together AND it was where we had our first kiss. Tony leaned over and kissed me while the credits were rolling :)

In other news, The Oprah Winfrey Show is now officially over. I cant believe she was on for 25 years. I was never a huge fan or anything but I have certainly watched a few episodes over the years. I bawled at her 2 part surprise show where all the celebrities and everyone came to celebrate her. Ridiculous hormones! ;) This makes me think about Ellen - I adore her and I have watched her show religiously since it basically started. The Ellen DeGeneres Show has been on for 8 seasons now. No matter when her show ends, I will bawl my freakin' eyes out. I want Anistynn to be a little dancer - she'll dance to Ellen every day while I have it on (that is my fantasy). How cute and fun that would be! 

Craving of the week: cookie dough ice cream.

0 comments: