5.15.2011

Baby Girl

I picked out a baby book finally. I have been searching for the perfect one. The thing is, there is no such thing as the perfect one for me haha. I wanted it to be really detailed so I could record a lot of moments, but I also wanted there to be room for pictures. All of them I had seen so far either had one or the other. Plus I wanted the front to be cute too. I eventually want to do a scrapbook but in reality, I know I probably wont have a lot of time to work on it with baby around so I wanted to get a baby book to make it easier right off the bat. So I finally found one I'm happy with. I wanted it now because it includes things I'm going through right now and I might not remember correctly if too much time passes. I really like the one I got because not only is it a cute scrapbooky design, but it has lots of space for pictures, and is really detailed. It will prompt me of things I might not think to record. It's got room for stuff about Tony and I, her name and why we picked it, her family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc), the pregnancy, the ultrasounds, the baby shower, the labor, her birth, her firsts, even her dental records (when her teeth start coming in and falling out). There's also a place for her birth certificate (or copy of), hospital bracelet, hand prints and footprints, birth announcement, newspaper announcement, and even a place to put a lock of hair from her first haircut. There's room to record world events, what was popular at the time, and the prices of certain things when she was born. There are pages for immunizations and growth. There's one page for each month of her first year that asks the same questions, so that you can see how she's growing up and learning. There's holiday and vacation pages. Then there's birthday pages for the first 5 years of her life, with room for a picture and invitation on each. First day of school page and so much more. Oh, and my favorite part - there's a page for both Tony and I to write her a letter - one from mommy and one from daddy. I love it. I cant wait to start filling it out!





Sooo cute, huh? 

1 comments:

Beth said...

Thats adorable. It sounds like its pretty much like the ones I have for Kemper. Have fun filling it out!