5.30.2011

Memorial Day

Today was very productive and relaxing! I'm proud of myself (and Tony, too)! We actually slept in until 11, which was nice. Then we went shopping for groceries. We came back and had lunch while we watched a couple episodes of Friends. Then we went on a random cleaning spree: we cleaned our bedroom, reorganized our storage closet, finished cleaning out the office (which is going to be the nursery), rearranged the garage, did a Goodwill drop off, cleaned the living room, went through our files and threw away anything we didnt need anymore, cleaned the bathrooms, and did all the laundry. Plus we vacuumed upstairs. Whew! But I just love the feeling of a clean house! I'd been needing to reorganize the closet for a bit (it's super organized already, but I had accumulated stuff in the house that needed to go in certain bins in there and then some stuff from the office also needed a place in there too). So that takes a load off. This week Tony will put together the crib and I will organize all of Anistynn's clothes and toys and whatnot that we've gotten so far. 

So, our house is clean and organized, the laundry is done and hung up, there are new sheets on the beds, the place smells fresh and clean, and our cupboards and fridge are stocked full :)

I also want to give a shout out to my good friend, Kalee, who is serving our country right now. Happy Memorial Day!

0 comments: