5.07.2011

Babies R Us

Tony and I went and did some research at Babies R Us today. We were there for a good few hours, looking at all the different strollers, car seats, and other odds and ends. We were just getting a feeling for more of what we wanted. We didnt buy a single thing - just took a note pad and wrote down what we liked. I'm also registering there so it was good to take a look around at things we wanted and needed. PLUS, they carried the bedding that I found online 2 months ago that I knew I wanted if we ended up having a girl. So that was cool! Soon I'll post pics on the nursery furniture we're ordering and the bedding that we're getting. Then when we actually get it and set it all up, I'll take pictures of our finished project :)

I'm so excited to get started on the nursery because it will give me a project to do! We're changing our office into a nursery. We have a 3 bedroom place (our bedroom, guest room, and office) and since we use our guest room often, we decided to keep that and change out the office. Our office is mainly a storage place (an organized storage place, mind you), and things are just sitting in there. We dont really use it often - so we're going to pack up all our stuff and furniture in the room this week and store it in the garage until we get a bigger place. And then room number 3 will become little Anistynn's room! :)

0 comments: