5.19.2011

Baby Appointment

I had another check up yesterday and I got to hear the heartbeat again. I just love when I can hear her heartbeat because it just reminds me that she's really in there. However, I'm reminded of that quite often because she kicks up a storm almost 24/7! It's actually really reassuring though. I love it. Except maybe at night, when I'm trying to get some sleep.... But then again, that's just preparing me for when she's actually here, I suppose ;)

Everything was great during the check up so I guess I'm right on track. That's always really great for me to hear. My mom took me to the appointment since it was in the morning (Tony usually takes me because we usually plan them in the afternoon) and my sister Karissa came too. I hadnt seen her in a while so it was nice to visit with her. After the appointment, we went to breakfast at Bob's Mill in Clackamas, which is a bakery and restaurant. I got french toast and it was sooo good because the bread was made fresh and it was so fluffy and light. It was nice being able to relax for a little bit with the girls.

Oh, our crib came today! The color of the wood is just beautiful. I cant wait to get it set up this weekend!

0 comments: