5.12.2011

Oh, The Plans!

So since I felt that first major kick, she's barely been moving at all! At least that I can feel. It's kind of worrisome. Now I'm used to feeling her flutter around and everything, and she finally gives me a good kick and then nothing. There's still light fluttering going on at night but she's pretty still throughout the day. 

I have an appointment on the 18th. I think it's the first time they will actually measure my tummy since I'm past 20 weeks and finally have a bump! We will also be picking up our previous anatomy ultrasound pictures (remember the blank disc we got??) - so I can finally post them! I also registered for a hospital tour which will help me regain back some of the control I feel I dont have through this whole situation. At least I can see where we need to go, what the rooms will look like (I've seen pictures but not the real thing yet), and where recovery will be. We are scheduled to do that in August, as well as our birthing class, which is called Childbirth A - Z. It will cover pregnancy issues, labor signs, coping techniques for pain, newborn care, breastfeeding, common questions about newborns, how to calm a crying baby, and more. We will be doing a weekend series instead of a weekly series, so it will be 3 days of class for about 6 hours each day. We will get lots of info, that's for sure!! I also want to take an extra class, Infant Safety and CPR. It will be good to refresh and learn anything new. There's one in June and we will probably sign up for that one too. 

I'm also thinking my baby shower will be in August, perhaps on the 20th. Add in Wallowa Lake at the beginning and my birthday on the 6th, plus finishing up anything we need to in preparation for Anistynn, and August is going to be a busy busy month!

0 comments: