5.10.2011

It's Official!

I felt my first official kick yesterday!! I have been feeling fluttering in my tummy for the last few weeks and it's gotten more intense whenever we had loud music on or when I laid down at night to go to sleep, but I actually felt a kick today. As in, my stomach moved. It was insane! It was easily the most fantastic sensation I have ever felt, while also being scared out of my mind. It was almost alien! I lifted my shirt and saw it happening. I put my hand on my stomach and could feel her. Now maybe Tony will finally be able to feel her too! She only did it for about 20 minutes yesterday and it's back to fluttering today. But I hope she'll do it again soon so Tony can feel! Soooo exciting! I know it's just going to get more intense and real after this as she continues to grow and get even stronger. And I will probably get more uncomfortable as everything progresses haha. But it's all just give and take :)

0 comments: