5.08.2011

Happy Mama's Day!

This morning was intense. I woke up and had to run to the bathroom to throw up. That was just the beginning of a rough morning. It set the tone. I took a shower, then threw up. I put my clothes on and tossed my cookies. I did my hair and make up and oops - I did it again. Ugh. Because of all my sluggishness, we were already a half an hour late to church when I finally got in the car. We made it to the end of the street and I knew I was going to hurl. Luckily, there was a plastic grocery bag in the back of the car and I grabbed it and just let it go. Unfortunately, there was a horrible smell to the bag and that just spurred me on. Ick. Tony drove back to the house, but I didnt want to miss the Mother's day activities. He ran in and grabbed a bowl, just in case. We ran by Walgreens and picked up my prescription of Zofran. I took one and we pulled into church an hour late. But at least we made it! Tony said that Anistynn was just letting me know that she was still in there and that I was definitely going to be a mom! :) 


After church, we went to Cascade Locks to eat lunch at the Charburger, a place my family goes to every year on the way to Wallowa Lake. My mom's side of the family was all there and we lingered and visited for about 3 hours. It was nice and relaxing. Tony and I went to see Something Borrowed (which is a book series I'm currently reading) and then we stopped off at my grandparent's house to wish my grandma a happy mother's day and a happy birthday (which is tomorrow). We also got to visit with David and Christie, some family friends, who were over there visiting as well. After spending a couple hours there, we finally made it back home and are watching Friends until we fall asleep (which will probably be any minute)! 

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms out there - you have the toughest, yet most rewarding job in the entire world and I admire all of you!

0 comments: