5.27.2011

23 Weeks


Man the weeks seem to be flying by....

Tonight we are gong over to the Clark's house for a taco and movie night (which is something Tony and I do every so often with them). I love it - it's so fun! Mark, Lori, Kalee, and Brandon are like my second family. I've been friends with Kalee for years. Kalee is serving in the military so she is gone (sad SAD days) but we still get together with her parents every so often. I love them! :) It's a nice time to relax a little bit and have nice conversation. 

We might be going to the beach this weekend - for a day trip at least. One of the boxes didnt get delivered at Tony's work and it needs to go to Nehalem. So we will probably go deliver it personally this weekend (perhaps tomorrow) and then just spend the day down there. It would be a fun little day trip. I can read some of our parenting books to Tony (he likes me to read him books whenever we go on road trips). Listen to the new Lady Gaga (which I love, and surprisingly, Tony likes as well). Chat it up. Haha - it will be fun.

0 comments: