5.21.2011

It's A Pirate's Life For Me

Today was a busy day! We started off the morning at Lia's last volleyball game of the season. She's been doing all overhand serves lately and she's so proud :) After the game, we went to Bento Plus, a Japanese restaurant. Tony finally got the sushi he's been craving and I had some yummy chicken yakisoba. We headed to the Lloyd Center after we ate and shopped a little bit. We spent our Baby Gap gift card we got from Bill & Susan (thanks so much, guys!) and got some really cute things. After wearing ourselves out (or should I say, wearing my pregnant self out with walking the length of the mall), we went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. I love me some Johnny. It was great, as usual, but a random sound started going off during the middle of the movie. It only lasted about 4 minutes and then we were back on track. Because of the annoyance, they gave everyone free tickets to a movie for next time. Fine by me! :)


 After getting chocolate shakes on the way home, we ended up in the living room watching That's So Raven (yes, you heard me right) on Netflix. The kiddos are spending the night and we'll go to church tomorrow. But we'll be up late because we're watching the season finale of SNL - with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga!

0 comments: