11.23.2011

Worries

So to get this out of the way.... As I mentioned in yesterday's post, money sucks. I think we all know this. Whether you have too much or too little, it sucks. Anyway, I was just stressed out because of a couple of reasons. 

Reason # 1: 

Tony isnt getting as many hours as he used to due to the holidays, so that's affecting us a little bit. Granted, he did get a raise a while back and that helps, but he needs more hours. So he's looking into getting a second job. He did have one for a while but he basically quit it after Anistynn was born because it wasnt working out. It was too far away and he only worked weekends there and we had too many things going on right after she was born. So now he's looking again. Anything is fine, we just need a little bit more income coming in. He applied at Papa John's today to be a delivery driver (which I'm totally cool with because I looove their pizza!) so we'll see what happens there. We discussed me getting a job but Tony wants to do everything he can to allow me to stay home with Anistynn, which is just one of the many reasons why I love him. I would prefer that too (I think anyone would) but if it becomes absolutely necessary, I will find work. It doesnt make sense for me to get one since the income would be about the same if Tony had 2 jobs or if he was working and I was working. Then there's the fact that Anistynn would need to go to daycare. I'm sure grandma and grandpa could occasionally babysit, but certainly not all the time. So then that means us working to pay for her daycare. Ohhh it's retarded. And truth be told, I would hate having her go somewhere else all day being watched by someone else, and me missing out on all her precious moments. However, if it needs to be done, it will be. I'm not against daycare, I just want to avoid it if at all possible. I know lots of moms (single moms in particular) have to rely on that and they have no choice. I give kudos to them because I know it must be so hard. I'm lucky to have Tony and all that he does for us. Also, we're going to Durango for a week, so that's another week that Tony wont work (so no income). But we are SO incredibly excited to go down there and visit and I'm really glad we're doing it.

I'm trying to help out as much as I can by pet sitting (which totally relies on when my clients or new clients need it) and by clipping / printing coupons. I also keep our home clean, the laundry done, the dishes done, do the grocery shopping (bargain shopper right here!) and take care of baby girl all day. So I do my best with whatever I can. And Tony works his butt off for our family by going to work every day at 6 AM, coming home and playing with Anistynn (aka: letting mama take a much needed shower), and taking care of anything I cant do. 

Reason # 2:

The other thing that happened was a mix up with our bank account. For some reason, our joint checking account card was denied on certain bills that are paid for on it each month and I had no idea why. We had the money in there for those bills but for some reason, each one was charging our account and then debiting it back. I called the bank and they said everything looked fine and we just had to wait it out. Well, in the meantime, I'm sitting over here unable to do anything, stressed to the max that if it keeps happening, we'll either get late fees on our bills or overdraft charges (the likes of which are $35 for each item). I checked again today and some things cleared up while others are now missing. So I'm still trying to figure that out. I hate when I lose control on things like this!!! Soooo frustrating! 

But besides all that, I love our little family! Speaking of which, here are some more Anistynn pics!:












Oh! Here's a fun story: Anistynn was crying (still a little sore and running a bit of a fever from her shots the day before) so I picked her up and was walking around with her, rocking her. We walked from room to room and she almost instantly stopped crying when we walked into the living room. I looked over my shoulder at her and she was extremely focused on the tv. She totally started zoning out on it and I looked up and saw that Friends was on! Ahh a girl after my own heart. Tony snapped these pics:




=]

0 comments: