11.26.2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Yesterday (after hanging out with Lia and then going to dinner with Lia, Josh, Tony, my dad, and Anistynn), Tony, Anistynn, and I went shopping. It was still Black Friday, but it wasnt as horrible since we went in the evening. We were able to get everything we needed for the Secret Santa situation on both sides of the family. Plus, we picked up a couple of things for Anistynn (she was asleep so she didnt see anything, dont worry haha). The only thing I have left to get is something for Tony. That's it! Ahhh, feel's good to be done with that.

Today we went and got some family photos done. We were hoping to use one of these for our family Christmas card that we are going to send out, so we wore our matching outfits. We received a postcard in the mail saying we could have a photo shoot and $30 worth of prints for free. So we basically went in, took the pictures, and left without having to pay for anything :) We didnt purchase a disc this time, but the pictures were available online to look at and share so I'll post them here. Because of that though, there are watermarks across them. Hopefully you can still see them okay enough. 











The second to last one is hilarious. Anistynn laughed (for the third time in her life) and so we started cracking up because we werent expecting it! It was so adorable and we have no idea what she was even laughing at. But it's such a funny picture because we are all looking in different directions. Tony and I were both looking at the photographers and Anistynn was looking at the camera. It was great.

As for Christmas decorating, I'm waiting until December 1st to put up any decorations. Then everything will go up :) 

But I'll tell you what I am loving: made-for-tv Christmas movies. I love this time of year because I will obsessively watch all the ABC Family, Hallmark, and Lifetime Christmas movies. Gosh, I love those.

0 comments: